The Super Hero Dash is fast approaching (SUNDAY, APRIL 14TH) and we have updated the Sign-up genius to reflect our needs. So check out the list, the suggestions not on sign-up, and the link below for donations needed. And sign-up for the Dash as a family, runner or virtual Super Hero!
We need the following items donated (via sign-up genius):
1. Bottled Water (100 bottles broken up in 25 increments)
2. Ice (15 bags; enough to fill 3 or 4 coolers)
3. Fruit (bananas, apples and oranges; enough for 75 people)
4. Granola Bars (75)
5. Balloons (4 weighted bunches of green/white balloons)
6. Tent for Registration that will work on cement (Donna’s tent needs
to be staked into grass). Worse case will bring our pop-up tent and
our RV and we can use on or both for Guild Registration as it has an
awning, bathroom and generator.
*We would also like to ask each Guild member to donate at least 1 dozen
filled easter eggs for the egg hunt. Its probably safest if each egg
is filled with small toys/prizes or nut-free candies that don’t melt
easily. Filled eggs can be dropped off at the Slane Center (1401 Long
St.) or Sams Law (1208 Eastchester Dr., Ste. 101).
Thank you all!